Saturday, March 13, 2010

Paris Fashion Week: Part 1

Paris Fashion Week is sadly over, but I have picked out some of my favorite pieces from the fashion shows. Since there were so many shows in Paris, I decided to split my favorite looks into two parts, so there will be more to look forward to tomorrow!


I love this all black look from Hermès, from the lizard pants to the rounded hat to the leather on the shoulders and buckles beneath them

The pieces at Miuccia Prada's Miu Miu Fashion Show were all 60's and romance inspired with short silhouettes and Miuccia Prada's signature provocative flair.


I love all of the jeweled beading!


I love the detailed rose in the bottom of this dress from Talbot Runhof



Woolfgang Joop's show for Wunderkind was extremely creative and hippie/wanderer-inspired


Alexander McQueen's final piece was stunning. The individual gold leaves all over the jacket and gold embroidered, tulle underskirt were phenomenally executed


Love the leather collar on Andrew Gn's blazer


A classic red Valentino dress. This show made Valentino buzzed about for this season for all of their ruffled designs with a youthful and contemporary feel and proved to the younger crowd for the first time in a while that Valentino is a designer to wear

This elegant dress is also by Valentino


Comment and tell me what your favorite dress is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment