Monday, March 1, 2010

Trend Prediction: Maxi-skirt

I love a maxi skirt, not the gothic/grunge ones from the 90's but the sleek and updated version of a maxi skirt. All things long are my favorite, I wish I could wear long dresses every day! The maxi skirt can be dressed up or paired casually with a white tee. Mini skirts have been so fashionable and I think it's time to start a new look with a long skirt! I looked around for some designers from Fashion Week in Milan that showed maxi skirts, so excited!


Emilio Pucci, Fall 2010. This is pure genius with the feathers and jewels on the bottom. ( I think a maxi skirt looks best too with a tight-fitted top)


Marco de Vincenzo Fall 2010 ready-to-wear. Just wow, this looks so flattering and so well made. This was only Vincenzo's second year at Milan Fashion Week


Billowy Roberto Cavalli maxi skirt at the Fall 2010 show


Max Mara, Fall 2010



Moschino, Fall 2010 ready-to-wear

There are some celebrities who have also been seen wearing maxi skirts...


Kate Bosworth dressed up and gorgeous


Love how Mary-Kate Olsen styled this outfit...it's ideal for a maxi skirt look


Ashley Tisdale


Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment