Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Frugal Friday Four under $50!!

Bird designs are big this spring and my favorite one to accessorize with is the peacock. In headbands, graphic t's, and this fun necklace!

Plaids are still popular, but you may want to put away those flannel plaids for spring. There's this light-weight cotton, pleated plaid blouse in so many different colors!

These cigarette pants are so Audrey Hepburn!


My roomate got me hooked on this eyeliner! It's just like a marker and stays on until you want it off! Such a good buy, highly recommended!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Also, I am beginning Street Chic looks of the week. If you or any of your friends love your outfit, take a picture and e-mail it to me at BrennasBeat@aol.com, and PLEASE don't be afraid to send it in!! I am hoping for some fashion inspiration from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment