Monday, February 15, 2010

Trend Prediction: John-Lennon style sunglasses


I have been seeing designers, models and celebrities randomly sporting these round-shaped sunglasses everywhere. Now, there are a few designers releasing this sunglass shape as their main one for this spring.


Here a model is seen walking at the Erdem Spring 2010 ready-to-wear show.


Erdem sunglasses come in tortoise, black lace, black, a neutral tone, and this customized Kyoto print inspired by a Japanese fisherwoman dressed in brightly printed shorts and charging across black water. The sunglasses sell for $290


The style was also seen at Marios Schwabs' spring fashion show with an additional stainless steel look, seems to go with the military chic trend going on now too


All of Victoria Beckham's Spring 2010 ready-to-wear models were sporting the sunglasses too, I'm guessing we'll see the fashionista wearing them very soon too!


Here's a picture of trend-setter Mary-Kate Olsen wearing the style as well


John Lennon sunglasses


So maybe it's not the most flattering sunglass shape but I spy a trend....get on it!!


Enjoying my new magenta skull candles I got on sale at Urban Outfitters! So cute


I wore bright pink lips and this sparkly shirt for my valentine's date last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment