Friday, January 29, 2010

The Frugal Friday Four under $50!!

Frugal Friday Four Items:

Need some cute flats for spring?I really like these perforated flats from the Gap, they look like the Prada version!

After writing about satchels the other day, I got to searching for them and found this small woven bag for $38!

I think it's always fun to add a fun cocktail ring to any outfit when you're heading out, at Banana Republic I found a ton of them mostly under $40!

The boyfriend blazer is a necessary staple for your closet, but always hard to find under $50! However, this chic one is on sale at Nordstroms

My favorite collection from Haute Couture week in Paris is Christian Dior designed my John Galliano. So fabulous! Check out the pieces here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment