Sunday, December 26, 2010

Erdem Pre-Fall 2011

Designer, Erdem Moralioglu showcased his first ever pre-fall 2011 collection in London a little over a week ago.  Moralioglu said of his collection, "I was thinking more about a woman this time.  The prints I developed from fireworks, a kind of fifties wallpaper pattern, and a weird picture of a garden I took on my  Blackberry."  Other common styles included knee-length dresses, lacing over silk, and a lot of structured silk faile fabric used.  Also, more included than ever were separates.  Take a look below at some of the designs.
Purple lace knee-length dress
 Floor length bright floral silk dress
 A silk skirt and tailored jacket suit.  I love how the end of the blazer flows into the pattern of the skirt.
 I definitely thought od fireworks when I saw this fitted dress!
Black gown with a side slit and patterned bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment