Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

Now that the holidays are coming to an end, there will be no Frugal Friday today, because now that we've spent all of our money on non-sale items, the sales will begin and I'm sure if you go out shopping you'll find some lucky sales!

A few things I asked for for Christmas!

Makeup Forever HD products...I live for them


3.1 Phillip Lim wool drawstring pants

Long sleeve t'shirts from T by Alexander Wang

My favorite candle, Cleopatra by Tocca
It smells magnificent! 

Syndey Evan turquoise and diamond hamsa bracelet

This Tory Burch embellished moccasin bootie

Tell me what's on yours...of course I have a few other things, but I will see what Santa brings!  Hope you've been getting all you desired!  

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment