Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New York Fashion Week Favorites: Fall 2010 (Part 1)

New York Fashion week is happening and so many fabulous collections have come out! I've picked out a few of my favorite designs shown so far...


Behnaz Sarafpour, I love the hat! The same style was seen at Chanel in Paris


Chris Benz, red and plaid are perfect for fall. This outfit is so classy with the capri cut pants and fitted jacket (...maybe not the mittens...)


Zac Posen, this deep red is beautiful in the fall too and finally more velvet on the runways!


Diane von Furstenburg


Fun glittery dress from Luca Luca!


Peter Jensen, so much grey on the runway! I love, love this jacket, the hoodie has such a cute tie! And the grey contrasted with the neon yellow is so perfect


Suno, the patterns are so fun!


Victoria Beckham, the structure is just so pretty and I love how the blue shoes pop out!


VPL, all the chain links are so cool!

I will keep you all updated with more of my favorite looks from fashion week! (Tip: never have I seen so much gold metallic!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment