Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sneek Peaks!

Marni and Current/Elliott have teamed up to make a line of denim and fun t-shirts that will be available in June.  Here's a sneak peek!




I like this last style but maybe the classic American denim designers and the playful and eccentric designer were not meant to collaborate.  What do you think?



InStyle magazine got a sneak peek of the Olsen's Fall 2010 Elizabeth and James collection!  Mary-Kate said, "The fall collection plays with texture and mixes comfort with fashion".
Staying in sync with the popular "clean" look


I love the ripped down the middle long sleeve shirt




LOVING the leather overalls!  I don't even think I've seen those made yet!

And don't forget about Zac Posen's collaboration with Target coming out April 24th (online) and the 25th (in store).  I canNOT wait!

Highest priced item: $200 red leather motorcycle jacket




I spy ankle socks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionista's comment